TESOL Business Certificate
- Comprehensive corporate TESOL training program from Canada's leading teacher training center
- Taught by TESOL-certified instructors
- Internationally developed hands-on methodology combined with real-life practicum
The objective of our TESOL Business Certificate Program is to provide candidates with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be successful international corporate trainers. This program, developed by ILSC’s Greystone College, is a comprehensive certificate which provides the teaching tools, techniques, and methodology to address the training needs of employees in the field of business.
- To facilitate professional development in business training
- To formalize trainer’s knowledge and experience
- To introduce various modern training techniques and resources for corporate clients
- To concentrate on developing trainer’s awareness of methodologies such as classroom management and lesson planning as well as resource analysis and lesson execution
Program OverviewTraining techniques for:
- Curriculum development
- Needs analysis
- Functional language
- Business vocabulary
- Soft skills
- Using video as a teaching tool
- Case studies
- Voice and accent training
- Grammar for business purposes
- Job interviews
- Business writing
- Listening for professional
- Managing meetings
- ESA lesson planning
4 weeks (60 hours + practicum)
Start Dates - 2013
Please contact ILSC-New Delhi for start dates.
Candidates will teach 4 hours of classes as part of the teaching practicum with real students and under the supervision of a sponsor teacher.
- All candidates must demonstrate an advanced level of English as well as a good grasp of language awareness. Potential candidates can do an online exam or an interview at the center.
- A university degree is recommended
- Face-to-face interaction with the trainer