Why Greystone College
Greystone College's career programs are affiliated with top-ranked industry associations
that assure our graduates of worldwide recognition. These include:
- TESL Canada
- Canadian Institute of Management
- American Hotel and Lodging Association's Educational Institute
We are members of the National Association of Career Colleges and
the British Columbia Career Colleges Association. Greystone College
Vancouver is accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency.
Career Planning and Job Placement
The Tourism and Hospitality Management Program at Greystone College offers practicum
opportunities that give you valuable workplace experience. The TESOL programs include
practicum components and job placement assistance. Our staff can help you with planning
your next career move!
"There are a lot of chances to get great experiences... I got a chance to work in
a great company - International Conference Services for a practicum."
Marianne (Eun Young Go) read complete testimonial
Highly Qualified and Motivated Instructors
- Many Greystone instructors have recent industry experience and all are keen to help
you excel in your chosen field.
- Our class size allows for personalized interaction with the instructors.
- Greystone instructors have a global view that helps our international student body take on the challenges they might encounter.
"Teachers at Greystone are different from other teachers... They were friends and
parents as well as teachers to us. I really appreciate them." Jennifer
Jang read complete testimonial
Very Experienced and Helpful Student Advisors
Our Student Advisors can give you valuable career advice and for international students,
our staff includes a team of International Student Advisors who can help you in
your native language.
We're Committed to Your Success
- Our goal is the success of our students.
- We believe that by providing all the tools students need, they will be prepared to take on any career challenge they may encounter
- Greystone believes in offering career enhancing education programs and premier quality career training
- The success of our students is a major component of the Greystone community. We take great pride on the achievements of our students and alumni and we make sure we share them in order to keep inspiring future generations of students to carry on the Greystone College spirit!
Greystone College of Business and Technology’s mission statement:
The mission of Greystone College is to offer career enhancing education programs
and to deliver premier quality career training in a stimulating environment.
Greystone College’s statement of purpose is to empower
all students with the knowledge and skills needed to prepare them for challenging
global career opportunities.
Greystone College Goals
- To develop and offer career and vocational training programs that exceed student's
expectations for education in the field of their choice.
- To provide a fertile and stimulating learning environment where students can actualize
their creativity and potential and evolve into competent professionals.
- To respond to student needs through exceptional program development, curriculum
development, course delivery and student practicum and activities.
- To create a caring community of learners where members treat each other with dignity
- To continue the development and growth of Greystone College into
one of the finest Career Colleges in the world.
Greystone College is affiliated with top-ranked industry associations that ensure
our graduates of worldwide recognition, and is part of the ILSC Education Group.
ILSC's first school was founded in 1991. Since then, the ILSC Education Group has
become one of the foremost language, vocational, and corporate training schools
in the world. Greystone College draws upon the same respected, student-centred approach
that has come to define the ILSC learning
Greystone College was established in Vancouver in 2002, and has since grown to include
a campus in Toronto and a campus in New Delhi.
Greystone College is proud to deliver premier quality career and vocational training
in a stimulating, cross-cultural environment.