Learn the fundamentals of teaching English to speakers of other languages, and prepare for a career as an English language instructor. Open global and local opportunities for teaching English.
- Gain an understanding of the fundamentals of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Prepare for success on the Cambridge Teaching Knowledge Test (Cambridge TKT)
- Learn how effective instructor/student interaction can encourage your future students to succeed and progress
- Build confidence and fluency in speaking and presentation skills
- Refine and practise your teaching skills through observation and peer-teaching
*Schedules will be adjusted in December to accommodate public holidays. Contact us for more information.
Jan 2, Feb 25, Apr 22, Jun 17, Aug 12,
Oct 7, Dec 2
Jan 27, Feb 24, Apr 20, Jun 15, Aug 10, Oct 5, Nov 30
*Please check TKT exam dates on the program flyer below